domingo, 17 de julio de 2022

Confidential

Good day! Sir.
I am Dr Akintola Williams. I work as the Foreign Operations Manager
with one of the international banks here in Nigeria. Although the
world is a very small and hard place to meet people because you don't
know who to trust or believe, as I have developed trust in you after
my personal research from the internet, I made up my mind to confide
this confidential business suggestion to you.

There is an overdue unclaimed sum of USD$87.2 million US dollars
(NNPC) contract payment in my bank Zenith International Bank Plc,
belonging to one of our dead foreign customers. There was no
beneficiary stated concerning these funds. Therefore, your request as
a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and release of the
fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the Foreign Business
Partner to the deceased.
On the transfer of this fund in your account, you will take 45% as
your share from the total fund, 5% will be shared to Charitable
Organizations while Motherless Babies homes, disabled helpless as the
the balance of 50% will be for me.

Here too is the Area we want you to Invest the 50% into and help
manage it until I come over there.

1. Project/Corporate Financing
2. Commodity Trading Investment
3. Zero-risk Investment Plan (fixed monthly income)
4. Real Estates/Affordable Housing Development

If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthiness, and
confidentiality, reply urgently and to prove that, include your
details and as soon as i receive this information I will forward you a
text of an application which you will fill and send to the bank for
the claim of the fund as i will direct you on what to do. Here also is
my alternative email (dklott76@yahoo.com)
        Regards

 Dr  Akintola Williams

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario